this is easy. i have 3 main goals in life.
1. become the woman God wants me to be.
2. be the best wife to john and mother to our (future) children that i can be.
3. love people.
all other things are secondary and shorter term. like...
- finish grudem's systematic theology
- never have a car payment
- never use credit, for that matter.
- read through the bible intentionally. (i've read all the books here and there.. just no plan!)
- wash all the laundry one saturday morning and not forget to take the last load out of the dryer!
- pay off all our debt in the next 24 months. (even student loans!)
- restart (and actually complete) the topical memory system.
- stop watching the twilight movies, haha... seriously.
- drink more water.
- run a mile. (don't judge)
i can't wait to read everyone else's goals. i love this challenge and the people i have virtually met in the past week or so! thanks katie, for this great idea!